Lara Briden - Hormone Repair Manual
Hormone Repair Manual by Lara Briden
Every Woman’s Guide to Healthy Hormones After 40
A practical guide to feeling better in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. It explains how to navigate the change of perimenopause and relieve symptoms with natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, and bioidentical (body-identical) hormone therapy.
Lara Briden is a naturopathic doctor with a focus on women’s health. Lara's love of science and the natural world has informed the way she works with patients. Lara views the body as a logical, responsive system that knows what to do when it’s given the right support with nutrition and natural treatments.
Lara's mission is to help women achieve healthy natural menstrual cycles without the use of hormonal birth control.
- Why everything is different after “second puberty.”
- How perimenopause can be a tipping point for long-term health.
- The four phases of perimenopause.
- How testosterone and insulin cause weight gain.
- How to speak with your doctor about hormone therapy including natural progesterone.
- Treatment protocols for all common perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, migraines, and heavy periods.
- Risk reduction for osteoporosis, heart disease, and dementia.
- Insights from Canadian endocrinology professor Jerilynn C. Prior.
- Special topics such as insulin resistance and mast cell activation.
- Suggested brands for supplements.
Learn more about Lara Briden here - https://www.larabriden.com/